Friday, September 12, 2008

Atlanta Pictures - Finally!

Sorry it took me so long. As I think I mentioned, we all got sick in Atlanta, and Kate didn't fully recover until today! She has been running a fever this whole time, we've been to the Pediatrician twice, and just today her fever FINALLY broke. Poor thing! So here are our pictures!

Here is Jack being the chaperone for Kate & Luke's first date. We put on a Baby Einstein show for them while we played Phase 10.

Photobucket

A close-up of their date.

Photobucket

Here is Kate and Luke at lunch at On the Border.

Photobucket

We walked down to a park by the Broggi's house and put Kate in a swing. She wasn't sure what to think of it at first.

Photobucket

Then we put her sunglasses on and she was all smiles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kate and Daddy before bed one night.

Photobucket

Daddies feeding babies!

Photobucket

Kate and Luke one last time.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kari said...

Most first time moms and dads don't let their daughter date until their at least in their 30's! I'm glad she had a chaperone! Too cute.