Sunday, October 5, 2008

Five Months

My baby girl is 5 months old today!! Where does the time go? She is so amazing, and brings a smile to my face every day. She is getting more and more vocal, and still loves her ba-ba's and ma-ma-ma's. She says mama a lot, but she doesn't know she's saying it, so I'm not counting it yet. Though it's fun to hear her say!


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Every single picture of her gets cuter and cuter - I don't know how she does it! I can't believe it's been 5 months either. :)

Kelly said...

I don't know if you remember me (Kelly) or not, but we worked together for about a month or two at that awful place called Jones, Hill, McFarland and Ellis. I have always wondered about you and Nancy after I left. I periodically search for JHME to see if I can find either one of you and see how you are doing. Make a long story short, I found your blog. I noticed they fired you right before you gave birth, what jerks. I am sure things have worked out for the better. Congrats on your baby girl. We have a daughter, Addison, 18 months old. Kids are just adorable. You can email me sometime kmorris1003@yahoo.com. I know this is public for everyone to see, but I didn't know how else to contact you.
-Kelly Ceritelli