Monday, November 10, 2008

Bye Bye Bouncy

I think Kate is all done with the Bouncy Seat. The last 5 times I've tried to put her in there, she whines and fusses. She wants to sit up like a big girl. She sits up very well assisted, and even lightly supervised, but she will still tip over every few minutes, so I can't leave her sitting up. Enter Bumbo. Up until this point I haven't been a very big fan of the Bumbo - she hasn't seemed to enjoy it ALL that much, but now she really likes it. Of course she'd rather be sitting up without it, but if I need to go do something quickly, I know I can put her in the Bumbo and she'll be fine. Jeff said that yesterday afternoon he had Kate in the Bumbo while I was at a baby shower. He turned Nascar on, and Kate was completely mesmerized. Silly girl.

I don't think there's really anything else all that new to report other than her second tooth is set to pop through any day! So I'll post a picture I took a few minutes ago. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awwww - look at my big girl, sitting up all by herself! Hi Sweetie!