Tonight Kate finished her 10 day course of antibiotics. She has been getting better steadily, hopefully she will stay healthy! I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures of her in the last two months or so, mainly because when she's not feeling well, she doesn't look that great either, plus she'd always have snot running down her face! I've been taking pictures like crazy the last few days because she's so happy, and finally her nose is clearing up. She's starting to look like such a big girl. I can't believe we're just over a month from her first birthday. I can't believe how quickly the "baby" thing goes away. I'm sad but excited for her at the same time. It's so rewarding to see her grow and learn new things every day. Her newest thing is that she's starting to whistle! It all started because when she's excited she breathes in and out really hard and fast, and in the last day or two I noticed that she's forming her mouth in a pucker when she does it, and I can hear a faint whistle sound! I whistle back at her to make her aware of what she's doing, and it seems to be working... We'll see if she can keep it going!
Grandma and Grandpa Blair and Uncle Pat came down for the weekend. It was great to have them and Kate had fun playing with them!


I'm starting to have issues with Kate's hair. It's getting to a ragged stage where it's out of control! Her bangs are starting to get long so they hang in her eyes, so I'm constantly on the look out for a clip that will actually stay in her hair and be functional! She definitely looks cute with it pulled back in a clip though! :)


This is an adorable little Polo dress my friend Courtney gave us last summer, just after Kate was born. I couldn't wait until she'd fit into it, and she finally does!


She also had one big milestone today - her first ponytail! I didn't think her hair would be long enough to do it, but it was! She looks like such a big girl!
2 comments:
laura she is so cute and is getting so big!! :)
hope she is still healthy and happy!! she is adorable. love all the pics, especially the ponytail!!
Post a Comment