Kate had a great stretch of health this summer. This was the longest she's ever been healthy! But we knew it had to come to an end sometime. And of course she picks 1 week from the day we fly to Chicago! I NEED her to be healthy for this trip - not only for her benefit, especially for her ears on the plane ride, but for Micah and Dylan too! We certainly don't need her bringing germs into their house. So I need to do whatever it takes to get her healthy again!
We are supposed to be going to Oklahoma this weekend to visit the in-laws, but I'm just not sure. She has a congested/runny nose, cough, and a fever. I'm not sure how well she'd do on two long car rides and not being able to sleep and nap in her own bed. We will re-evaluate how she is feeling in the morning, and make our decision. We are just running out of time for her to get over this before we head for Chicago!
Of course she has to pick THIS week to get sick!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that she's sick again.
Snorri got a long streak of all sorts of runny noses and flus and stuff when he first started daycare, and I decided to give him a big dose of vitamin C to boost is immune system and that seemed to work, he's rarely been sick since. I just got toddler orange flavored vitamins for him and he loves it!
I hope Katie gets well for your trip to Chicago- have fun over there!
Post a Comment