Over the last week or so it has occurred to me that it was about time for Kate's first haircut. The back of her hair was just much longer than the sides, and it needed to be evened up.

So I made the appointment and we went this afternoon! Kate was so good. Originally we put her in a yellow car chair, and she was NOT a happy camper. We didn't know what was wrong, and the lady cutting her hair said we'd probably have to cut her hair in my lap. I took her out and she said "down" so I put her down. She ran right over to a red car chair, and wanted up! After that, she was fine. Whatever!!
"Before" Picture


The first snip!

Adorable little hairdo!


I did fine with it too - I wasn't emotional at all! I think it's because it's not like she was losing anything babyish - she's already such a big girl in every other aspect it's just par for the course. It's really not a drastic change either, so that probably helps. All I know is that I need to go learn how to cut hair, I couldn't believe how much a child's cut costs!!



1 comment:
it's ridiculous, how much they charge for a few snips, isn't it. i always leave thinking, i could have done that. take it from me, don't try it. i have had to have them fix my attempt. sweet & sassy is a little cheaper if you have one of those close to you. $14. a very girly experience.
she looks sooooo cute!! love it!
Post a Comment