
She is such an amazing little girl. Her vocabulary is increasing by leaps and bounds, and it is so much fun to watch her figure out language and communication. It is also very nice to be able to talk and reason with her, and have her give me her own input back! She is giving us good 3 if not 4 - 5 word sentences. I am thankful for every day we have with her.
She is also on a good stretch of health! (Knock on wood!) Right before we went to Chicago for Easter she came down with a little cold, but that means she's been healthy now for about 6 weeks! That's just about the longest I can remember! Maybe the whole tonsil thing is finally paying off. At her 2 year checkup, she weighed 34.25 lbs (99th percentile), and is 35.75 inches(95th percentile) tall. So she continues to grow steadily! She's wearing size 3T and even 4T in some stores.
She is still a great sleeper, going to bed by 7:30 (or 7:00 on night's she's crabby... ha!) and sleeping until 7-7:30 am! I appreciate that very much. :) I need to be better about updating the blog. I'm sure there are so many cute things she does that I never write down and forget about.
Thank you, God, for blessing us with our precious little daughter. Happy Birthday Kate!!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kate
Post a Comment