This morning during church, I had another one of my heart/breathing "episodes" that I had so often when I was pregnant with Kate. I had to go to a cardiologist (back then), have an EKG, sonogram of my heart, and wear a heart monitor for 24 hours (and a nice $2K medical bill) all to tell me my heart was working normally.
But it's still so annoying/scary! My heart starts RACING and I feel like I can't catch my breath. Each episode lasts 5-10 minutes. From what I could tell with my journal from Kate, it started at around 25 weeks. So I got a little earlier start this time!
I will say this is one thing I was REALLY hoping would stay away this time. Really not pleasant.
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
Oh no!! I had forgotten about that. :( I hope it doesn't happen very often this time around. Unfortunately, a lot of the annoyances of pregnancy seem to happen much sooner with the second one...good thing they're so worth it. :)
Post a Comment