It's funny - My friend Kerry was over here this morning and we were talking about when all our girls first walked, and I was wondering when Reese would do it because she's 1 month behind Kate. (I know you're not supposed to compare!) I didn't think she was all that close - we've been trying/practicing all month and she'd always just take 1 step and fall face first.
So tonight before I put her to bed we went over to her PBK Anywhere Chair, where we do all our practicing. If she sits on the very edge, it leaves her at the perfect height to stand up and try walking. And wouldn't you know it, she just rattles off 4 steps like it's nothing!! She was SO proud of herself, as I was too, of course. She loved it and just wanted more and more. She did it over and over again for the next half hour! She's getting good at it already, I can't wait to see what the next few days hold! I know when Kate started walking, it wasn't more than about a week of mixed crawling and walking before she was a full-time walker!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment