Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Dedication

Here are the pictures from Baby Dedication on Sunday! It went as well as could be expected with a sick baby. She got a little fussy towards the end, but she did alright. We pretty much had to dedicate and then go home, she was not feeling well and just wanted to be home, napping in her crib. We went home and she took a 2+ hour nap! After she woke up we all went out to lunch at our favorite restaurant, Gloria's.

She was not too eager to pose for pictures, but we did our best.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just to make this a photo-packed post, I took a few pictures of Kate this morning. She is sitting up SO well! And my big girl has graduated to size 9 month clothes!! Mainly because of her big belly... She needs a little more room in those shirts! But she's also so tall that all of her 6 month pants were starting to look like capris!

I finally see quite a bit of myself in some of these pictures. And no, her hair isn't red.. it just looks like it in pictures! There are some red undertones, but overall her hair is definitely a mousy brown.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just because I can never get in a photo shoot without Bailey wanting to get in on the action...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great photos! It is neat seeing Kate go through the stages from all of the photos. It seems that Bailey really loves her - it's cute.

Heather B. said...

She is just too precious. I can't believe that she is sitting up already. Is she really that old?

I just love all of the pictures. She is one loved little girl!

Nancy said...

I can see a lot of you in her in the second picture of her sitting up! Great pictures!