
They said she was just playing on the floor happily when another kid came over and just bit her! They said he has never bitten before so they don't know what the heck happened. They said they punished him etc, they felt so bad for little Kate! They said she took it like a champ, and was comforted easily. But poor thing!
I have a couple videos I took tonight at dinnertime of my sweetie. First, she kept clapping for herself while she ate. So cute!
Next, she does her classic "num num num" that she always says everytime she eats.
I thought I'd also throw in a picture of her playing with her favorite toy. Such a big girl!



4 comments:
The "num num" video is so cute!! (it is hard to videotape and feed at the same time!) Are you still hoping to visit here?
Poor little girl!! Micah got a plastic cow thrown at his head at playgroup on Monday and that left a nice mark. :) But I can't believe someone actually bit her!
I forgot to remark on my first comment about the teeth marks! Poor little Kate!! Those are huge teeth marks! That little boy really went after her! Kate should have bitten him back! Just kidding, Kate. You should never do that.
I think you should sue him!
;)
Post a Comment