I like it shorter, but it's pretty both ways. The thing with shorter hair is, it looks best if you fuss just a little bit with it - get the ends turning under. If you don't want to fuss with it, leave it long - or maybe just trim it a few inches to give it a new lease on life. Your hair grows fast, so it really doesn't matter.
6 comments:
I really like them both. But I like the length in your 19 week picture and the picture below where you are with your friends.
I love the short hair on you!
Short hair looks AWESOME on you!
I like both - though maybe the length in your profile pic a little better.
I like it shorter, but it's pretty both ways. The thing with shorter hair is, it looks best if you fuss just a little bit with it - get the ends turning under. If you don't want to fuss with it, leave it long - or maybe just trim it a few inches to give it a new lease on life. Your hair grows fast, so it really doesn't matter.
i know i am late. i am finally catching up on all my blogs. i think you look great in both, but i like the long hair.
Post a Comment