
They had a fun snowglobe set up where you could snap a picture, and fake snow was falling down.



We weren't sure how she'd react to Santa - if she'd be fine, or if she'd be a screamer. Either way, it would be fun to get a picture. We set her in Santa's lap, and she LIT UP. We had a hard time getting her to turn away from Santa's face to look at the camera! She had the biggest smile on her face, and she kept laughing at him. She loved to feel his furry suit. You can see her left hand clamped on his furry cuff - when I took her away from Santa, she came away with a handful of fur. haha! All of the workers kept saying she was the happiest baby they'd seen.

While we were out, we wanted to do a little shopping. Because I sold Blaze, we wanted to give ourselves a laptop for our birthdays. We shopped around and found one that we wanted, but the only store with one in stock was in Mesquite! So we trekked all the way down there, and before we knew it, we didn't get home until 6:30. We had Kate out for 7 hours without one complaint out of her. We were shocked. She is such a good girl!
So here I am with my new laptop! I'm so excited!



No comments:
Post a Comment