Those are too cute - I especially like the last one - you can really tell she LOVES her baby!!
Wow, beautiful pictures! Kate is looking so grown up, and is as adorable as always. :)
I loved the last one, she is just so very cute! You and Jeff have are raising a very beautiful girl.
Where is this place?? I love the pictures, the outfit, and the way she loves her baby!! :)
There is nothing cuter than a baby loving on her baby--PRECIOUS!!! =) Happy Easter!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are too cute - I especially like the last one - you can really tell she LOVES her baby!!
Wow, beautiful pictures! Kate is looking so grown up, and is as adorable as always. :)
I loved the last one, she is just so very cute! You and Jeff have are raising a very beautiful girl.
Where is this place?? I love the pictures, the outfit, and the way she loves her baby!! :)
There is nothing cuter than a baby loving on her baby--PRECIOUS!!! =) Happy Easter!
Post a Comment