Friday, April 10, 2009

Growing Up

I can't believe we're only a few weeks from Kate's first birthday! I need to get going on her party plans! We've been busy around here. Kate has been in and out of the doctor the last few months - we are having a really hard time getting (and keeping) her well. We are on our third allergy med, and just a few days ago she came down with strep throat, so it's just one thing after another. We are hoping we can get her well, and KEEP her well. Hopefully the warmer weather will bring that.

Kate is making leaps and bounds developmentally. A couple weeks ago she wasn't ready to walk behind her push toy, but I tried it again today and she's a pro! Look at her go!



Second, as evidenced by the bluebonnet picture with her Baby, Kate is very loving towards her buddies, animals, people she loves, etc. She loves to give hugs and kisses! I got her a new baby animals book for Easter. She found the puppy page right away, and started loving on the puppy!



Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments: