Monday, April 20, 2009

12 Month Portraits

Last Friday I took Kate in for her 12 month pictures. She is/was actually healthy with a dry nose for once, so I figured we had better get pictures done! I was really happy with how they turned out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kate is finally feeling better (knock on wood) but she's just been constantly sick. We've been in and out of the pediatrician, trying everything we can think of to get her well. If she gets sick again, Kate is going to have to see an ENT specialist and an immunologist. So we are praying that the poor little dear can stay well this time. She deserves to feel good!

She is just growing in leaps and bounds. She bring so much joy into our lives. She's a very loving baby and loves to give us hugs. Not only us, but dogs, books, toys, and anything soft and cuddly. She says the cutest little "ohhhhhh" when she gives hugs.

I'm busy with preparations for Kate's birthday party. I'm having a lot of fun planning everything out and beginning to get things ready!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Where does the time go? It's amazing how fast our babies grow up! Although I love mine being older I miss the chubby cheek cuties of yesterday! Yours is definetly a cutie! But she is growing up so fast.

the bowlin family said...

The pictures are super cute. Can't wait to see the pictures from the birthday party!