Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lots of Progress!

Kate has had so many big milestones lately! It seems like she is doing something new every day. The most important thing is that Kate is (knock on wood) healthy, and has been for about a week! That's the longest stretch we've had in a LONG time. Yesterday she said "uh oh" for the first time! We've been working on it for a while - each time I said "uh oh" to her, she'd just pick up on the "oh" part of it, and do her puppy love "ohhhhhhh". But she did the full "uh oh" yesterday! It was SO cute.

And today she stood up in the middle of the floor without holding on to anything! What a big girl. She stood for only a second, then fell to her butt and started crying. I'm not sure if it was because she got scared, or if it was because my reaction was a little too enthusiastic. :)

I got her in pigtails for the first time today. They are TOO cute!

Photobucket

She looks SO old to me in this picture. I don't know what happened to my baby, but she's a big girl now! Things are busy around here getting ready for her big birthday party on Saturday! I can't wait!