Friday, May 2, 2008

39 Weeks

Today marks 39 weeks! It's very exciting to know that tonight's belly pic will be my last! :) I am so ready.

I still don't know that it has really sunk in that we're having this baby on Monday, but we're making plans and trying to enjoy our "last" weekend! Jeff and I are going out to dinner tonight, and hanging out with friends tomorrow night. On Sunday night I think the Blairs are coming into town, and we'll get together with my parents. I'm not sure if we'll go out to eat, or if we'll fix something at home. They told me to eat healthy for dinner on Sunday night so my stomach has an easier time on Monday!

We report to the hospital Monday morning at 7 am, and go from there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Laura, that is so exciting!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about the little one when he/she's met you two. Best wishes for a great last weekend of preparenthood life! Take care and as always I'm thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. (Psalm 127:3)

Congratulations!