We took Kate to church for the first time today. She was a very good girl! Attendance was down because of the holiday weekend, but the people who were there were so excited to see her! Some people said she looks just like me! Aww! It's nice to hear that after all the comparisons to Jeff.
It's been great having Jeff home this weekend. Things are so much easier with some extra help! It's been nice to just hang out as a family.
Here is Kate asleep in her crib right now. Could she be any cuter?



4 comments:
congratulations! That's awsome :-)
Don't worry about the shorts, it's very normal because your hips and basically the skeleton got stretched so much during pregnancy it takes a while to go back - more than a few weeks.
I hope you are all enjoying the time at home.
Laura,
I have enjoyed your pregnancy journal and now the birth of beautiful Kate so much even though I have never met you. Susan B. is a close friend of mine, and a former student of mine. Kate IS adorable. How lucky that you are home with her. It is the best.. rachel
I know what you mean about your weight being redistributed. I'm a couple pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight but some of my pants are looser. Pregnancy does crazy things!
I'm with Kara, it does really crazy thing. Nothing fits the same anymore for me and my shape is completely different. Congratulations on being back to your pre-pregnancy weight. Nursing is awesome at helping out with that.
Post a Comment