Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pretty Blue Eyes

For now, Kate still has blue eyes. They are so pretty! I keep wondering if they're going to stick around, or if they're going to change... And if so, to what! Two of the grandparents have blue eyes, so she at least has a chance. I think brown hair and blue eyes would be so pretty! But of course anything will be beautiful on her. :) So I'm just enjoying her blue eyes while she has them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jimmie said...

I remember in Genetics class in high school, there was a way to figure out what color eyes your child could have. Of course, I don't remember at all how it works exactly, but I do recall that the grandparents' eye colors played a role, so hopefully Miss Kate will remain blue-eyed!

I had so much fun with you guys last week! Wish I could have stayed longer, but it was better than not getting to see you at all!

Heather B. said...

Her eyes are beautiful!!! It can actually take till the age of 2 for them to be the color they will be forever. My best friends son had green eyes till he was 18 months old, then they changed to brown. She was sad but he is still super cute!! So no matter what Kate will still be beautiful!!!

Maureen said...

She is adorable. I love her little face, it's so sweet!!

rach cortest said...

She is so so pretty and looks almost exactly like you!! My granddaughter is 10 wks old and her eyes appear to be very blue but who knows?? She is a sweetie. rachel