I'm on the computer for a few minutes tonight saying my "goodbyes." haha. Tomorrow I should be able to check in at some point, we'll have a laptop with us at the hospital. So, one of us will get on and post the details (and hopefully some pictures!) as soon as possible after the baby is born!
We had one last peaceful dinner at Outback Steakhouse with both our sets of parents, and friends Clint and Kristin. It was a lot of fun, and a great way to end the pregnancy. Tonight I'm wandering around the house doing some last minute packing and getting everything ready to go bright and early in the morning!
I'm doing better now than I was earlier in the day. I started to get really scared and nervous, but I'm feeling a bit more peaceful now. I'm even feeling tired - who knows, maybe I'll sleep! The baby is pretty active right now, I'm making a point to enjoy feeling those movements for the last time! Please just be praying that all goes smoothly tomorrow, that Baby will tolerate labor well, that my epidural works (PLEASE!), and that we both come out of the process happy and healthy.
We took one last pregnancy picture in the nursery, we'll have to repeat it when we come home with the baby! So I'll leave you with the picture, wish us luck! Here we go!



11 comments:
Good gosh, you'd think I was the one having the baby tomorrow the way I've been checking in on your blog, lol---I am SOOOO excited for you guys!!
Can't wait to hear all about baby's birth and see pictures! Good luck and you are in my prayers!
I stumbled onto your blog several months ago. I am 51 and now 7 months pregnant with our 17th child. My daughter is your age and now pregnant with twins! I have prayed for you, your husband and baby for these months and today is the day! I can't wait to see pictures. I pray that God will continue to bless the three of you.
Holy cow it is 6:30pm and I have been checking about every 10 mins it seems like!!! So excited to here from you guys!!! Praying everything went smoothly and that Mom and baby Noah or Kate are healthy and doing good!!!
No news? You're killing me!
Is it a boy or a girl? I know you are so busy with the new baby! Can't wait to hear :)
For those of you who are checking in on the blog for news, Laura's mom posted 2 pictures on facebook of Laura and her new baby GIRL, Kate Marie!
I don't know any other details, so hopefully Laura or Jeff will come back soon to fill us in!!
Thanks Jimmie, I have been dying to hear about the baby and I do not even KNOW the parents. Susan Baranowski is my close friend. Congratulations to Laura and hubby. I wish we could see a photo. I was sure it would be a boy. How big?? rachel
Thanks for the update Jimmie. I am so excited. I can't wait to hear all about Kate!!!!!! I sure wish I knew how to work facebook so I could find hers!?!?!
Congrats!!! I was so happy to see pics on Facebook, I only wish I would have thought to check there. I was anxiously awaiting the news. Little miss Cinco de Mayo. Congrats to both you and Jeff!
how does one get on facebook??
Congratulations! I can't wait for some sweet lovey baby pics! I'm so happy for you all! =)
Post a Comment