Friday, June 13, 2008

A Better Outlook

Things are looking up, praise the Lord for the swing. Kate napped for 4 hours in the swing yesterday evening! She might have even kept going, but I woke her up after 4 hours in fear she wouldn't sleep overnight! She is definitely spitting up less, so that is nice to see. I hope she's feeling better. I also raised one end of her crib mattress, to keep her elevated to keep the reflux at bay. Overnight, she slept (in her crib) two 4-hour stretches, and is napping pretty well today in the swing! I'm making the swing for naptime, and the crib for nighttime sleeping. We'll re-evaluate once her reflux is under control. Right now I'm going with whatever works!

Here's my sleepy angel in her new naptime swing.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

So glad the swing is working for you!!! Happy 1st Father's Day to your hubby!!!

Jeb said...

That picture is so cute! Love reading your blog! Katie is so adorable!!!