Friday, June 20, 2008

A Couple Pictures

I don't have much to report, but I wanted to come post a couple pictures we snapped tonight. I'm on day 3 (or 4?) of no dairy, so far it is going well. I haven't noticed a change in Kate, but as they say, it can take up to 10-14 days to notice a difference. My appointment with the lactation consultant went well, but basically all we diagnosed is that we have problems... Lots of them. I think it's a combination of about 5 different things wrong with both her and me. She gave me some therapy games with Kate to improve her function, so hopefully those will help.

Anyway, we got the first smile Kate let us capture on camera tonight.

Photobucket

Such a cutie! And because it's so rare that I'll actually do my hair and makeup lately, a picture of the two of us.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather B. said...

She is beautiful!! When she was first born I really thought she looked like your hubby! But now I am leaning more toward her looking like you! I am glad that you two are getting more help! I hope it gets better for y'all!!

Elin said...

I'm glad things are at least not getting worse! Katie is so cute, what a smile :-)

good luck with they dairy!

rach cortest said...

Katie is BEAUTIFUL! I love her big eyes. rachel

Jeb said...

Katie has such beautiful eyes! Congratulations!