Saturday, August 23, 2008

Exersaucer Time!

Jeff's company held a baby shower for us yesterday. Among the gifts were an Exersaucer for Kate! I put it together last night and put her in it for the first time this morning. Here were her first moments! She loves it!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Oh so sweet!!! I just love when they have first moments with new toys. Pretty soon she'll be a pro at it!!!

Robin 'n Casey said...

I love the new background - how did she get the picture in the headline part? I like that - may have to steal it! So the weekend we came to Dallas Casey and I discussed coming to your house and I sat down to e-mail you and I read your blog about your trip to your sisters and you left the same weekend we came down there. So really it's your fault! LOL! But we do need to make a trip your way to check the princess in person!