Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Growth Spurt

I think Kate is in the middle of a growth spurt. She seems extra hungry lately, especially today. Normally she drinks 4 oz every 2.5 hours. About an hour ago she demanded 10 oz in a 1.5 hour period! Even with minimal spit up. That's a lot of food! Before Jeff went to work today, he requested that I take a few pictures of Kate and send them to him, so I did. Here are a few of them.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While I do like cute pink and purple baby clothes, I love having stuff in other colors too. Especially with her blue eyes, I love dressing her in blue! In my "Your Baby Week by Week" book, it said that by this point in time, if the eyes havn't started to change yet, it is likely they won't. For sure by 6 months, but they said for most babies they will have at least started to change. Kate's are still nice and blue! It's fun to keep us guessing. Only time will tell!

We are getting more and more packed for our trip to Atlanta on Thursday. We are SO incredibly excited! We haven't seen the Broggi's in almost 2 years, and we can't wait to get our kids together.

2 comments:

Robin 'n Casey said...

I do hate to burst your bubble but grayson's eyes were as blue as can be until he was about 10 1/2 months old and then they changed to a greee/hazel color - still very pretty though!! Have fun on your trip!

Heather B. said...

I just love her dress. She looks great in blue!!!