Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Things

I have a bunch of pictures to update of Kate! This is a pretty typical picture of Kate, always wanting something to gnaw on! She still has only those two front bottom teeth, but I won't be surprised when the next ones pop through!

Photobucket

Naked baby on the changing table!

Photobucket

Her new favorite toy is the laundry basked. Oh what a joy, hours of entertainment! She tips herself over backwards with the laundry basket and gets stuck!

Photobucket

She also loves to read to herself lately. She'll open up her book to a page, tell herself the story (ba-ba-ba-ba) then start laughing. It is SO cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, when she goes to bed tonight, Kate will discover she has a "new" bed! I had to go out and buy her a bumper today. For a couple weeks now she has been tossing her pacifier overboard at some point during the night, then deciding she wants it back, making mommy get up and give it back to her. (I was a big fan of that...) So now hopefully this will fix that little problem! I'll also start putting a few in there, so even if she "loses" one, she'll have more waiting. :)

Photobucket

I can't believe Christmas is in ONE week! I can't wait.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Nice post! I loved her reading her book - so cute. Is she learning Japanese? She's starting at the back of the book and moving forward...

Hope the bumper pads work!