Kate took one step closer to crawling today! She is now able to get up on her knees (getting her belly off the floor) and rock! Prior to today she hasn't been able to do that! What a big girl.
The other thing she did today was at dinner, who knows if it was just a coincidence, but when she was finished I signed "all done" for her, and as usual I said "Kate is all done!" And she repeated, "Ah dahh" like she was trying to say all done! Who knows?
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
Hi My name is Jennifer and I was googling "What am I having" and your baby blog website came up. I just started a baby blog and really like your template. I am using google blog as well but can not figure out how to get other templates. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find yours??? Also, how did you get the lilypie.com picture on your blog??
Sorry this is a random email but I have been trying to find templates all day and can not find any I like. Please email me at snee.jennifer@gmail.com
Thank you!
Post a Comment