I just wanted to make a quick post that Kate is better. No more traces of the screaming or puking! The other thing I thought that could be causing the problem was that around the same time as all this stuff happened, I started her on Trivisol vitamins. I did notice initially that it makes her cough when I give it to her, but I let her wash it down with some juice or food. So maybe that is having a negative feedback as well. I'd really like to have her on those vitamins to try to help keep her healthy for daycare, so I think that will be the first thing I reintroduce after a few days to see if she can handle it. Then cheerios (if all is well) followed by graham crackers. We will see!
I have a couple cute stories relayed to me from daycare. Apparently Kate scooted herself over to the kitchen today (which was a surprise to me, she's never done that here!), and was having a great time sliding herself all over the floor. They said she was cracking herself up - she thought it was hilarious! So cute! Also, for a while now, Kate's best friend at daycare has been a little girl named Jaelyn. Jaelyn is one month older than Kate. They've been developmentally similar so they had fun playing together. Well, now, Jaelyn is very mobile and leaves Kate in the dust, leaving her to find a new best friend. So now Kate's best friend is a little girl named Cameron. She is four months old, so Kate has a captive audience when Cameron is around. Kathy and Jennifer (the girls that keep Kate) said that when Kate sees Cameron coming to join her on the floor, she starts waving her arms and kicking her legs in excitement! I told them about how Kate has been grabbing Jeff's and my faces, and pulling us in for a kiss. They said Kate did that to Cameron yesterday! haha. One more story, as we have seen with Bailey, Kate is big on "tough love" apparently... They other day they looked over and Kate had a fist full of Cameron's hair (she has SUPER long hair for a baby!) and was shaking it, having a great time! Poor Cameron!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
That is waaay too funny!
Post a Comment