Kate has rung in the new year with a new sleeping position! Yesterday, when I went to get her up from a nap, she was laying on her belly! Ever since that point, she's been sleeping all her naps and overnight on her tummy! She looks so cute asleep like that, but part of me is a little sad that she changed, I don't know why! I guess just because she's growing up. I think it's cute though that until now, she has slept just like Daddy - on her back with arms above her head. Now she sleeps just like me, on her tummy with arms up by her head. So cute. She has also learned how to clap AND wave in the last week! She is making such big strides!
We are still at my parents' house for one more day. We've had a great time with my family, although we have been the house of sickness while everyone has been here. I think it started with me - on Christmas night I started feeling sick, and spent that whole overnight feeling like I was going to throw up. Thankfully it only lasted overnight. Then my brother got the flu. It seemed to stop there, but then Micah got sick (the doctor thinks strep throat) and Andrea & Steve caught it too. So it's been rough around here, but still a lot of fun to be with family none the less.
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
We loved having you - sickness and all!
Post a Comment