We are so proud of you, Kate, and love you more than you will ever know. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!
Kate took her first step a couple days ago too! She didn't get very far, but she let go of the chair she was holding on to, took one step, and grabbed my hand! I was so proud of her. What a big girl.
When Kate woke up this morning, Jeff and I went in to her room to sing Happy Birthday to her. After her bottle, we packed her up and took her out to breakfast at the Ballard Street Cafe.
Such a big girl in her forward facing carseat!

They made her her own special birthday pancake!

Num Num!!

Dropping her off to go to work.

We don't really have any plans this evening. Jeff probably won't get home from work until after Kate has gone to bed, so we'll see! Kate and I will just celebrate alone tonight.
Happy Birthday Kate!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Oh they do grow up so very fast! That pancake is so cute and I love the pigtails! You and Jeff better start coming up with interview questions for all those boys who are going to want to date her, because she is way too cute, she might start in daycare! LOL and just joking!
Post a Comment