Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doctor Update

I got a call from Kate's pediatrician today, and the strep test they sent out to the lab came back negative!! So strange! They said that the most important thing is that the antibiotics are helping Kate get better, which appears to be happening! She made it back to daycare today. I, on the other hand, have a sinus infection and somehow picked up Pink Eye along the way. Beautiful. So even though I got home from work early today, I left her at daycare to minimize contact with her. I don't want her to get this from me!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Laura - I would love your email address and so I could email you what I did with Sarah, because she was like Kate in the getting sick all the time and it really helped. email me at roberson1218@sbcglobal.net if your interested. I hope all of you get better and have a wonderful long weekend.