Jeff and I watch the World Fishing Network (I know, we're dorks!) And they are holding a contest to "adopt an angler" to help the winner learn how to fish better! They're going to send the winner on a fishing vacation for 2... So much fun! They are going to pick the winner from the top 10 vote-getters, which at this point is like 2,700 votes. So enter with every email address you have! You are allowed to vote every 24 hours, with up to 10 email addresses. Please vote!
Thanks!
Click here to vote!
In related news - now that we have our boat in true working order with some updated equipment, I'm going to start a "fishing blog" for us so we can document when we go fishing and what we catch! Watch for the link soon. :)
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment