Friday, October 30, 2009

18 Month Pictures

I took Kate out the other day to shoot some 18 month pictures. Next week is just going to be bad with her surgery, and I'm not sure how long recovery will take, so they're a week early, but I figured that's better than nothing. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! She is looking more and more like a little kid every day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm starting to get a little nervous and anxious about the surgery. I'll just be glad when it's all over with. I still am assured we are doing the right thing, but that doesn't make it any easier. All prayers and words of encouragement from moms who have been there are appreciated!

1 comment:

Robin 'n Casey said...

Well I don't have any experience with tonsils but Grayson has had tubes in ears twice and the second time they also took his adenoids out. It is a painful experience for us moms, more painful for us than them I'm pretty sure!! It is nerve racking but you have to keep in mind that short amount of time they are in surgery and recovery time is far less time(and well worth) them not being sick and miserable all the time. Plus all the antibiotics they have to be on when they are sick. You can do it - you just have to keep reminding yourself that you are doing the right thing!!!! And you are!!!!