When I was getting Kate ready for bed tonight, after her bath, and putting her PJ bottoms on, I stood her up to pull up her pants. She pulled me in for a long hug, then started swaying back and forth with me in a 2-minute or so hug!! It was SO sweet, made this mommy cry.
We had a fun day today. The Blairs came into town, and we all met up with my parents at a pumpkin patch in Richardson. I think the one in Celina was a little better, but we didn't feel like making the drive all the way out there again! It was fun, and we got some more great pictures! (Once again, see Facebook.)

Jeff turned the big 29 earlier this week. We all went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory the night of his birthday. For dessert I ordered plain cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top, and Jeff got Reese's PB Cup Cheesecake. For a while, I just fed Kate bites of whipped cream, with the occasional bite of cheesecake mixed in. Well, then Jeff gave her a bite of his cheesecake. She got a big smile on her face and nodded her head. :) After that first bite, she wouldn't take any more whipped cream, or even my plain cheesecake! All she wanted was Daddy's PB Cup Cheesecake. :) She really does take after him in SO many ways!



No comments:
Post a Comment