Friday, December 28, 2007

20 Week Picture

I'm 21 weeks today! About time to post my 20 week picture, huh? Can't say I'm too eager to post this one, I'm not a fan. But, to retain consistency...

Photobucket

My latest fun pregnancy development is acid reflux. It started a little over a week ago, and comes anytime I eat anything. Looks like it's time to buy some stock in Tums! I've also gotten 2 bloody noses in the last week, after never having a bloody nose ONCE in my life! Pregnancy does some weird things.

I thought I'd also throw a couple pictures of Bailey up here that I took with my new camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a sweet girl! She needs a trim around her face though.

We don't have too many plans for the weekend, we've been trying to re-organize the house, find a place for everything, and find a place for all the junk we've had in the nursery! So we'd like to continue with that project this weekend, I'd like to get the nursery almost cleared out. Maybe we'll go shopping at Lowe's to find a ceiling fan for the baby's room. Tomorrow night we're going to a Dallas Mavericks game while Joel is in town. Other than that, I'm looking forward to a nice, long 4 day weekend!

No comments: