My little girl is growing up! Most of her newborn clothes are starting to get a little snug, and just yesterday she graduated out of newborn diapers into size 1's! My big girl! I'm looking forward to all the benefits of having a little older baby, but I know I'm going to miss her newborn-ness too! I'm trying to enjoy each phase as it comes.
One plus to her getting older is that she's sleeping in longer stretches sometimes. The other night she gave me a stretch of 4.5 hours! How glorious!
Grandma and Grandpa Blair and Uncle Pat are coming down this weekend to visit. We're looking forward to it!
Here's your Kate picture of the day. :)
3 comments:
She is adorable! Just wait until those newborn diapers suddenly turn into size 4's. It is awesome to watch the different stages they go through. Some of then you want to end as soon as possible and some you want to last forever!
Cute!!
She is SO beautiful! I'm so sad I'm too far away to visit and hold her. Take care (and post lots of pictures!) :)
Post a Comment