Friday, May 23, 2008

Kate's First Bath

Jeff and I got brave and gave Kate her first bath tonight! It went very well! She fussed for half a second as we lowered her into the water, but then she just relaxed and stayed quiet the rest of the bath! I think she liked it!

Here was Kate before the bath:

Photobucket

During the bath:

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the bath:

Photobucket

All snug and warm!

Photobucket

And tonight Jeff put a bib on Bailey for the fun of it while she ate her dinner... I had to laugh!

Photobucket

Kate has been a lot better about napping these last two days. She's seemingly back on track with 2+ hour naps during the day. Praise the Lord! The only change I made was cutting out the one caffinated drink I had at lunch... So apparently I can't have caffiene?? Booo. But if it means she'll nap, I'll gladly cut it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cute pictures! And that's really interesting about the caffeine. It looks like you're on the right track!

karakae1 said...

I couldn't have caffeine either for the first month and a half. It made Rayna really collicky. Hopefully Kate will get over it soon!