Today Kate did something we both thought was pretty crazy... We had her laying on a blanket on the floor in the family room, she was pretty content but kicking around a bit. The next thing we knew, she had rolled from her back to her left side! She balanced on her left side for a few minutes before rolling back onto her back. Something tells me that's not normal for 13 days!
She has her 2 week pediatrician check-up tomorrow morning. I'm racking my brain to come up with any questions I have. Things are going well. Kate is eating well, spitting up minimally (I burp her every 5 minutes now) and sleeping like a dream. She consistently gives us 3 hour stretches of sleep, occasionally 4. I just love this little girl so much!
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Kate! She is really starting to look less like a newborn now...if I want her to stay tiny forever, I'm sure you really do! :-)
Wow!! She has changed so much in two weeks. OMG! I can't believe it has already been two weeks!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! A 3 hour stretch is wonderful for her age! Let's pray that it continues for you!
HAPPY 2 WEEK BIRTHDAY BABY KATE!!!
Post a Comment