It seems about 1 - 2 times a week we'll have a day like yesterday with Kate. At first I thought it was caffeine related, but now that it's still continuing, maybe it's not. I'm scared to try caffeine again though! haha. But overnight was great - she slept in 3-4 hour stretches, and today is going well so far. She's already been down for one nap, and now she's down for another. So yay for a good day! I just wanted to come and post a new picture of Kate, it's her first time wearing this little onesie dress! It's a little big but that's good - room to grow!

Kate is telling me she's all ready to go to school - practicing raising her hand and everything!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is growing like a weed. I swear she's changed in the few days since I've seen her! Too cute! Oh, and I was going to tell you - since you posted your baby picture, I can really see the resemblance between Mommy & Baby now!
She is getting big. Luke saw her picture and was smiling and trying to touch the computer screen like he could touch her. I think he might have his first crush! Glad you are having a better day!
Post a Comment