Little Miss Kate is going to be quite the jet-setter. Over the weekend I booked us a trip to Minnesota for late September, and tonight, Jeff and I are going to book a trip to Atlanta over Labor Day weekend. We have so many rewards points from our credit card that all these flights are going to be free! You can't beat that! We are so excited to see our friends the Broggis', who we originally met in Oklahoma, then they moved to Boston and us to Texas, now they are in Atlanta. They have a little boy Jack and just had another baby boy, Luke, in March. We joke that we're going to arrange a marriage for them, so we are excited for them to have their "first date." Aww how cute. :) And of course the trip to Minnesota will be so exciting because I will get to share Kate with all my friends and family up there.
But first is our trip to Chicago in less than 2 weeks! I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so excited to see Andrea, Steve, and Micah.
Edited later to add: So here are tonight's pictures of Kate. I didn't go through the effort of a photo shoot, but got some pictures of her bath & bedtime routine.



I'm such a mean mommy! She was ready for bed! But she's just so darn cute in her sleepers!



No comments:
Post a Comment