
It doesn't seem to bother her, but it looks so sad! I have an ointment to put in it 3x a day, and they said all we can do is hope that it un-plugs! Tears always run down her face, poor thing! I hope it unplugs! They said I can massage the area between the nose and eye a bit, but it's so tiny it's hard to get my finger in there!
She reacted to her shots amazingly well. She wasn't fussy at all, she was just more sleepy than usual for a couple days. What a trooper!
I had to edit this post to add... Breastmilk is such a miracle cure! I went on my mommy message board today talking about Kate's eye. They recommended putting a drop of breastmilk in her eye a few times a day, to clear up the infection, because breatsmilk has so many antibodies in it. At first I thought that sounded so unsanitary! But I looked it up, and it's perfectly safe. So I did. The picture above was taken this morning. And this following picture was taken less than 1 hour after the milk.

What a difference! The more I read online, some women say it was the only thing that cleared up the infection and unblocked the duct, despite medication. I'm a believer! Of course I'll continue with the ointment the Pediatrician gave us too.



2 comments:
She is absolutely adorable, plugged tearduct or not. :)
I don't know if I've said this yet, but she is absolutely beautiful. Congrats, again!
Post a Comment