Last week I took Kate to get an attempt at 3 Month Portraits. We had gone to lunch with friends prior to the session, so I knew I would be stretching her thin, but I thought we'd give it a try anyway. Here is what we got. (She's wearing the dress my mom gave me in the hospital when Kate was born!)
They are decently cute, but I'm not thrilled with them, so I'm going to give it a try again sometime soon. That dress is also just a little big on her, so I'm going to try a few other things to find something that fits better.
I love the one with the Teddy bear!! I came across your blog because of your post about the itchy skin and then read the whole thing last night! I was wondering if your skin got better after you gave birth. My email is liznar@gmail.com. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and going through something very similar. It started about 8 weeks ago, and I'm at a manageable point with it, have stopped taking my vitamins... Please if you could let me know anything, I'd appreciate it! (we're having a boy, August James!)
2 comments:
Aww, the first one is my favorite. Have fun on your trip!
I love the one with the Teddy bear!! I came across your blog because of your post about the itchy skin and then read the whole thing last night! I was wondering if your skin got better after you gave birth. My email is liznar@gmail.com. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and going through something very similar. It started about 8 weeks ago, and I'm at a manageable point with it, have stopped taking my vitamins... Please if you could let me know anything, I'd appreciate it! (we're having a boy, August James!)
Post a Comment