
I think I'm definitely starting to have a real bump there! It's getting more and more noticeable, especially when I'm wearing maternity shirts. Andrea gave me a bunch of stuff to borrow, but most of her stuff is Spring/Summer, so I'm in a use it or lose it situation! I'm trying to wear some of it now before it gets too cold! I was wearing a short sleeved maternity sweater yesterday, and had my FIRST stranger recognition that I'm pregnant!
We had to drop off our 4Runner to get a couple minor things fixed while we are still under warranty. While I was driving to the dealership, a huge craving struck me for breakfast. A waffle, eggs, and hashbrowns. MMMMM. I HAD to have it, ASAP! While we were at the dealership, we asked if they knew if there were any Waffle Houses around there. The guy behind the counter said, "Does it have to be Waffle House?" I said "ANYTHING Breakfast! Waffle House, IHOP, whatever!" He laughed and said, "Ahh, for the baby?" :) I was like WOOHOO! I love how maternity shirts just help accentuate what little you have to make you actually look pregnant and not just fat. It probably helps that it was the end of the day too, so I was a little bigger to begin with.
They found us an IHOP that was really close to the dealership, and I enjoyed my dinner-breakfast immensely! I want to go back for more! Yum.



No comments:
Post a Comment