I have been experiencing something new this last week. Several days ago, I had a dream about hot cookies, fresh out of the oven. My alarm went off that morning before I had the chance to eat one. For the rest of the day all I could think about were hot, fresh cookies! I couldn't rest until I had one.
Last night, I had a dream about eating cereal. I think I ate about 4-5 bowls in my dream! hahaha! Oops. I was alternating bowls of Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops. When I woke up this morning, cereal sounded great, but I figured I could make it to work, through breakfast, and to lunch just fine. Nope. After about 15 minutes in the car on my way to work, I kept thinking about cereal, and how delicious it sounded. When I pulled off the freeway, I HAD to stop at Walmart and buy myself some milk and cereal! I got to work and had myself 2 bowls of cereal, and it was everything I dreamed it would be. :)
My second trimester officially begins tomorrow!! According to some books, I'm already there, but no one denies that it goes past 14 weeks, so I'll celebrate being "official!" Of course my body couldn't let the First Trimester go without one more day of nausea - I was feeling pretty miserable yesterday. I guess it was just a reminder to be thankful for how great I'm feeling now!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment