The baby went on a kicking spree yesterday. (I know, you're going to get tired of hearing about the baby kicking, but I never get sick of feeling it!) It was about 30 minutes after lunch. I was sitting back in my chair, getting back to work, when I felt a few thumps. Less than a minute later, I felt a few more! Keep that pattern going for about 10 minutes and that's what I felt! It was awesome! The most I had ever felt it was about 3 thumps and out... But this just went on and on! I loved it. A few minor thumps today, but not much.
I'm getting a haircut today after work. Still not sure what I want to do. I'm enjoying letting my hair get a little longer, but the ends are so damaged they need to be cut off. So I think I'll just have her cut off the bare minimum and re-trim the bangs. All I know is that a ponytail will be a MUST come May!
I got shipment notification for the Canon Digital Rebel camera I bought this weekend. It was sent UPS, signature required, and guess when it's coming? Friday. That figures. So I don't know what to do. If I'm not home, it'll be sent to the shipping center in Mesquite for me to come pick up, and I won't have it in time for this weekend when we go to San Antonio. I'd love to play with it a bit this weekend! But there's this thing called WORK I generally have to do on weekdays. Maybe I'll see if my boss will let me work from home that day, it would be very helpful! I want my camera! Get ready to be bombarded by pictures once I get that thing!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
sweeet! You'll love the rebel. Get a cheap 50mm lens
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12142-GREY/Canon_2514A002_Normal_EF_50mm_f_1_8.html
for really sharp portraits. It isn't built that well, but the optics are razor sharp.
Post a Comment