Friday, November 9, 2007

14 Weeks!

Woohoo! I'm here! 14 Weeks, official start of the Second Trimester... I made it! Couldn't be happier.

We have a fun weekend planned, tonight we're going to a High School football game to watch one of our friend's brothers play quarterback for his team. He's being recruited to play for Baylor next year.

Then tomorrow we're taking Clint and Kristin up to Oklahoma to experience Oklahoma Football. :) They are Baylor Alum (OU is playing Baylor tomorrow) so it will be fun to see both our teams. We're looking forward to showing Clint and Kristin around our stomping grounds, and to get their impression of an OU football game! I have a feeling the atmosphere is a little different from a Baylor home game! We'll try to get some pictures. When I bought my OU maternity shirt, I had this game as the game in mind to wear it for the first time, but I tried it on a couple weeks ago, and it's STILL WAAAY too big. So we have yet to see if I feel like looking ridiculous in my maternity shirt, or if I'll just dress normally!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute! Hope you get to wear your OU maternity shirt! All your blogs make me want to have a baby. Sort of. LOL. :)

Elin said...

I never went to a game while I lived there (I know... how weird..) but now I wish I could come! Have a good weekend.