Monday, November 5, 2007

A great weekend in Chicago!

Jeff and I went to Chicago this weekend to see Andrea and Steve, and meet our nephew, sweet baby Micah! He is adorable and we couldn't love him more! Here are some picture highlights:

Micah and his beautiful Mommy:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Micah loves his Auntie Laura!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sweet Micah!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cute and cuddly!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bath time! I love his face!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Proud Auntie and Uncle! We love him!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was so hard to leave them, but it was a little easier knowing we get to see them again in about 5 weeks in Arizona!

I am now 13 weeks, more like 13 1/2 weeks! I just keep getting further and further along, it's so fun to watch the weeks climb! I'm getting to the point now where I can still wear lots of my pre-pregnancy pants, but by the end of the day (or even lunch time like today) I need to unbutton them, it's so uncomfortable! Andrea let me borrow a bunch of her maternity stuff, for which I'm eternally grateful! Those maternity pants feel so glorious... So comfortable! Andrea said she could definitely see a bump, which made me feel good. :) Every week I go back to Andrea's pictures to see what she was looking like at that point, and hoping I look like her.

I've had a lot of headaches lately. Not sure why. That's the biggest thing I've been combating, otherwise I am feeling great. I still love naps, but I'm not desperate for them now like I was before. I'm now counting down the last few days of my first trimester, which is just crazy! I can't believe I'm 1/3 done! 6 months to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog!!! Thanks!