
More and more strangers are starting to notice, and I love it. I love getting questions, people asking when I'm due, and saying stuff like "Oh! My birthday is May 10!" Stuff like that. It's just so much fun. I'm very thankful to be having an easy pregnancy thus far. I know people who have had miserable pregnancies, and it makes me sad that they didn't get to enjoy it. I love watching all the changes, feeling my little baby move, and just experiencing everything.
A few nights ago I got together with some friends, and we took a fun picture of everyone with their hands on my belly. :)

We're going to have to repeat once more when I'm huuuge, and then again after the baby is here. Fun!
The further along I get, the more and more I'm feeling the baby move and kick. At first I was lucky to feel it 2-3 times a day, and now I'm getting more like 4-5 active periods a day, lasting about 20-30 minutes each time! The baby definitely gets fired up just when I'm going to bed. It'll kick around for a while when I'm trying to fall asleep! :) And sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, it'll give me a few kicks... "I was sleeping, mom!!" And it still loves food, every time I eat it wakes up and moves around a bit. :)
I found out this morning that our friends (and my former roommate) Adam & Amanda Coleman are expecting their first baby! Yay! That is so fun. They live in Ft Worth so hopefully next summer we can get our two little ones together! Maybe we can meet in the middle for a late summer Rangers Baseball game or something.



3 comments:
Yes, yes, I would get a discount on anything Macy's sells. :-) According to the HR lady I talked with yesterday, the discount will start my first day of orientation (Dec 28, if I decide to go ahead and work there). So if there's somethin ya want, let me know. I don't know if you can order stuff online and get the discount or not, but I will definitely be finding out all the details for that! :-)
And yes, I know I'm crazy for wanting another job. My problem is that I L-O-V-E to travel (as do you, I know), but I feel bad using my regular salary for vacations that Aaron doesn't even usually get to go on, especially when we still have extensive remodeling to do on our house. This will be my guilt-free money! :-) (Also, saving up for a REALLY awesome kayaking vacation in Chile we want to take after he gradutes in a few years.)
You are looking good! I loved the second trimester, not being to big, and feeling the kicks!
Have a merry Christmas!
You are looking good! I loved the second trimester, not being to big, and feeling the kicks!
Have a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment