Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I love Liz Lange Maternity at Target!

For all my pregnant and someday-to-be-pregnant friends:

Be sure to check out Target! I find great stuff every time I go. Yesterday I made a trip over there, just to see what they had. I ended up with:

Gaucho-length grey trouser pants, that will be perfect for work in the spring. $6

I also got a pair of super cute black dress pants! They have 3 decorative buttons across the pocket which I think are ugly, but I can remove them easily and have a way cute pair of pants! $6 (Wearing them to work today, actually.)

I also got a dress, made out of a silky/satiny material. I bought it one size bigger because it's definitely a warmer-weather dress. Cute for showers, or work, whatever! $12

Plus I had a $5 off coupon thanks to my friend Terra. :)

So yes, while all of these items WERE on clearance, any of these items, even at Old Navy, would be at least 2x the cost even on clearance, but I feel like the quality is at least comparable, if not better at Target.

The red shirt I'm wearing in our Christmas picture is from Target too!

They key to finding great deals at Target is they mix their maternity clearance clothes with the plus-size clearance clothes. So sometimes you have to dig a little bit, but it's usually pretty easy to spot the wonderful maternity waist band. :)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

You're posts are so funny! Have you thought about writing your own "What to expect when you're expecting" book when this pregnany is over? ha ha

I actually bought most of my maternity clothes from Target when I was pregnant with Jack. This pregnancy I have found a lot of stuff at Mimi Maternity and Gap.

Do you like the Loft maternity line?

Anonymous said...

I agree - you should write a book! Keep up the good work on your blog - it's really fun to read.

Jenny said...

Sometimes I see the maternity clothes and think they are WAY CUTER than the not-maternity clothes. And you look sooo cute in all your pictures by the way!