Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cherries Jubilee

It's so fun that Kate is getting bigger, and starting to fit into her 3 month outfits. She gets to wear something new almost every day! Here's today's new outfit.

Photobucket

And to show the full cuteness:

Photobucket

I think the Fenugreek is helping my milk supply already. At each pumping session I'm getting about 25% more than I was before. So that's great! I even had enough to freeze my first milk in about 3 weeks! The weirdest thing about Fenugreek that I didn't know before is that it is often used in flavoring maple syrup. It's known to make you smell like maple syrup, and I sure do! Kellymom.com said that it can also make your milk and/or baby smell like maple syrup, but I haven't noticed it on Kate yet. Strange!

3 comments:

D.M. Schofield said...

I just wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful baby! I've enjoyed reading your pregnancy journal (being pregnant myself). I wish you the best of luck.

Love, Donna xxx

Jennifer said...

She is just getting cuter and cuter. I love that outfit.

Anonymous said...

Laura she is SO ADORABLE! I love the videos because you can see that little personality! Please post one of you and Jeff with her too!!